Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

'Bout my family and Tricks

First, I'll tell you about my virtual family. When I first adopted little Kristesse, he got 3 marriage proposals. I rejected the first 2, but the moment I saw the third, Excel, I knew they were a perfect match. Kristesse and Excel had 6 kids, first Inky, then Trishola, then Logur, then Trishella, then Crisone, and finally little Omicron. I chose Trishella to inherit the house, and she immediately married Stephor, her perfect match. They only had 3 kids, Rio, Kristiana, and Chaka, but their family seemed just as big (Rio was a troublemaker). I chose Chaka to inherit the house, and she, after rejecting 4 proposals, married Kiketto. They had just 2 kids, Paprika and Zodiac, and adopted a third, Saffron. Their kids were all perfect angels, and it was a hard choice, but I chose Saffron to inherit the house. She is now 61, and married Mago, who is now 60. They had two daughter, Verona, and Bingolo who is off in college, and they are thinking about adopting another child soon. 

So I have 3 tricks that I have used through all of those generations (though the third one I just started using this generation) that I think everyone who plays VF2 should know. 

Trick 1: Cash overnight- First of all, you need the right job. These jobs will help you in trick 3, too. The best jobs are pen designer and chewing gum designer. The way to get these jobs: when your kid is little, make them play in the workshop, and play cook. Once you have one of those jobs, put your person in his or her's work place once their action is "working on career", praise them 3 times. Their action should now be "running away". Drag them back to working. Do the same thing. Repeat this as many times as you can. They will now work all the time, get promotions, and earn a lot of money. 

Trick 2: Sleeping- So I've noticed that my little people almost never sleep. So I did an experiment: Does Penicillin help people sleep? Yes, it does. Even when your little people aren't sick, give it to them and them drag them into a bed. It works every time. 

Those are all of the things I know so far! I'll post more as I find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment