Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Good but a little dangerous

Okay, I got about 1000 plus in the bank and I love to buy stuff from the shop. There is this Lotto ticket it might help you earn a bit but it is very very risky. I bought twice but I didn't win anything so I just could not stop buying bought until I got 0 coins. So I uninstalled then installed it again. You have to do it fast otherwise you will lose everything. So when I downloaded it again and opened it it was back to normal with my 1000 coins. So once I spent on the lottery ticket again and lost everything. Deleted it and downloaded it again. But this time I lost everything!! I had to start all over again. If you are willing to take the risk go ahead and do what I did but if not, don't. Wait some people only collects 750 coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment